From: G dot Hood at iaea dot org
Subject: RE: sp_serverinfo error message
Date: Jun 13 2000 6:52AM

Sorry, I seem to have confused things - the error message is telling me the
procedure sp_serverinfo doesn't exist, which is true because the procedure
is called sp_server_info (with the extra underscore). My question is, who is
calling the former? Is it SybPerl? Is there some difference between Sybase
and SQL Server as far as this proc goes?