From: Jack dot Marshall at barclayscapital dot com
Subject: RE: sybperl 2.11 multiple install on single host [HP-UX]
Date: Jun 9 2000 6:05PM

Finally got chance to try this out on a test system. The solution as
detailed was to
set SHLIB_PATH to the necessary oclient/lib directories.
Set "chatr +s enable +b disable" on CTlib.sl DBlib.sh

It seems to work fine. Many thanks.
Jx.

 	Regards,
	Jack Marshall
 	Global IT Infrastructure, Barclays Capital