From: Murali Kumar <mkumar at nih dot gov>
Subject: Re: sp_serverinfo error message
Date: Jun 9 2000 1:50PM

    There is a stored procedure. 'sp_serverinfo'  in Sybase ASE and
takes one of these arguments
        'server_csname' - returns server default charecter set
        'server_soname' - returns server default sort order
        'csdefinition' - returns type, id, definition of default
charecter set
        'sodefinition' - returns name of default charecter set
sp_server_info  returns 'a list of attribute names and matching values
for a server'.