From: "Kidwell, Michael, Mr, NISA-SMO" <Michael dot Kidwell at army dot pentagon dot mil>
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Jun 1 2000 4:58PM

Sorry,

I know you've got to be tired of install questions.  I've read the FAQ etc.
but I can't figure out what to do now. And I've previously done a successful
install on another box.  Here's some output of make test:

Your sybase home directory is /usr/sybase. Check the environment variable
SYBASE if it is not the one you want!
Using default locale name: "default"
Sybase::CTlib initialize: cs_ctx_alloc() failed at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/sun4-sol
aris/5.00403/Dynaloader.pm line 172.

*** Error code 2
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `test_dynamic'
Current working directory /work/home/mike/syb_stuff/sybperl-2.11/CTlib
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `test'

			and from sybinit.err

Your sybase home directory is /usr/sybase. Check the environment variable
SYBASE
 if it is not the one you want!
Using default locale name: "default"

and for sanity