From: Andrei Nossov <anossov at yahoo dot com>
Subject: Re: sybperl 2.11 multiple install on single host [HP-UX]
Date: May 31 2000 12:49AM

You could try set the SHLIB_PATH environment variable
to point to the correct Open Client directory and
modify the CTlib.sl and DBlib.sl libraries so they
would use the SHLIB_PATH (using HP-UX utility chatr)..
It helped us when we installed a new Open Client and
didn't want to rebuild Sybperl.. You will still need
to handle the SHLIB_PATH dynamically, but it should be
a lot easier I guess..

Cheers,
- Andrei