From: "JASON LEWIS" <jlewis9 at weber dot edu>
Date: Apr 17 2000 1:45PM

It was on the message that you got when you subscribed.  If you don't have that message, I have included it below:

(Just reply to this message to speak to me!)
Computer Support
Jason
jlewis9@weber.edu
csupport@weber.edu

>>> "BAHRI, SOFIENNE"  04/17/00 07:26AM >>>
A QUESTION;

HOW TO Unsubscribe from the list....

--
Sofienne Bahri                              Bell Canada
DIRECTEUR/MANAGER