From: David Hojo Hajoglou <hojo at dns dot asksimon dot com>
Subject: Re: DBlib works in script/not in mod
Date: Apr 13 2000 9:09PM

Well, the $ENV{Sybase} is indeed set correctally. (I actually checked
this, sorry for not indicating that).  for posterity i added the line and
the error is the same:

/opt/sybase-11.9.2DB-Library error:

[Thu Apr 13 15:02:27 2000] [error] Can't call method "nsql" on an
undefined value at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/isoft/tw
igauth.pm line 17.

It seems to connect to the database, and then crap out.  Is there any sort
of debugging technique that I coule be using.

(This is connecting to the sybase server on the localhost)