From: "David Owen" <dowen at midsomer dot org>
Subject: ANNOUNCE: dbschema.pl 2.1 BETA
Date: Apr 8 2000 4:28AM

that has been posted to comp.databases.sybase as well.

I have just finished making changes to dbschema.pl.  It is a sort of DBAs
release, since I have added a couple of flags to go round and extract all
of the schema for all of the databases on a server (you get to choose
whether to extract system databases or not).

I have tested it as thoroughly as it is within my power to do so.  IE I
have not tested it with *all* releases of Perl against *all* releases of
ASE.  I have tested in on ASE on Linux and Solaris (both at 11.9.2) and
releases 2.10 and 2.11 of Sybperl.

If you are interested in a copy I have put it on my ftp site only for the
moment:

ftp://ftp.midsomer.org/pub/dbschema-2_1B.pl

Please send feedback to the address below.

--
David Owen     Midsomer Consultants Inc.      dowen@midsomer.org
Sybase FAQ: http://www.isug.com/Sybase_FAQ