From: Robert Lang <rlang at lincap dot com>
Subject: RE: use Sybase::Sybperl messing up CGI ?
Date: Mar 21 2000 10:48PM

Is the SYBASE environment variable set at the System level?  Remember that
the server runs as the "system" account.  (You'll also need %SYBASE%\dll in
your System level path...)

One thing that I've found that helps is to write a little script that dumps
out the environment variables.  That way you are sure.  Something like this:

#!/usr/bin/perl

use CGI qw(:standard);
use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);

$q = new CGI({});