From: Jamie Belanger <jamie_belanger at globalcrossing dot com>
Subject: RE: DBlib phased out?
Date: Mar 8 2000 4:20PM

This may be overly simplistic, but it's very easy to just store the SQL
command that you're using in a variable. I exclusively use CTlib, and simply
place my commands in $SQL1, $SQL2, etc.

It basically serves the same purpose as a buffer without being dependant
upon the CTlib module itself. (or perhaps not ;)

Jamie Belanger
Sys Admin, Global Crossing
(319) 298-1489 or ext. 489