From: "Ernest Wong" <chunsang at hotmail dot com>
Subject: Re: Problem updating Text Column
Date: Mar 8 2000 3:59AM

I tried updating the column to " " first, and then update the column with my
data, this time I get this message:

Server message:
Message number: 7130, Severity 16, State 1, Line 1
Message String: WRITETEXT with no log is not valid at this time.  Database
school must first be configured for this.

Does it mean the transaction log?  If so, I already have it configured.  Any
Hints?

Cheers.