From: John_McCarthy at WellspringRes dot com
Subject: RE: main directory...
Date: Mar 3 2000 5:17PM

Jason,

Your $SYBASE environmental variable "must" be set to "/home/sybase" for you
to get this error.  Perhaps your profile is setting it to this.  You can fix
this problem by either:
1.  Change your variable (i.e.:  export SYBASE=/sybase ); or
2.  create a link in /home pointing to /sybase as follows:
	cd /home
	ln -s /sybase sybase

Hope this helps.

John