From: "Jason Lewis" <gnarlymarley at hotmail dot com>
Subject: main directory...
Date: Mar 2 2000 6:01PM

I check the archive but found no solution to my problem.

The server administrator put Sybase into the /sybase directory not the
/home/sybase .  It get the following error message:

The context allocation routine failed when it tried to load localization
files!! One or more following problems may caused the
failure Your sybase home directory is /home/sybase. Check the environment
variable SYBASE if it is not the one you want!
Cannot access file /home/sybase/config/objectid.dat Sybase::CTlib
initialize: cs_ctx_alloc() failed at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.00502/sun4-solaris/DynaLoader.pm line 187. BEGIN
failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/httpd/home/lewis/scripts/sybase.cgi line 18.

I have checked the environment variables and they are correct, but it still
will not work.  Any Ideas?