From: "Patrick S dot Leung" <pleung at easygroup dot com>
Subject: Re: cannot insert text after new sybase install
Date: Feb 16 2000 2:01AM

Hi Michael,

You are right.  I found the following message being hidden:

..
Server message:
Message number 7130, Severity 16, State 1, Line 1
Message String:  WRITETEXT with no log is not valid at this time.
Database DEV1 must be configured for this.

However, I compare the options with sp_dboption of both database and they are
the same.  Would you have any quick suggest?  Sorry that I am not a fully
qualified DBA.

Thanks a lot.

Patrick