From: David Good <dgood at stratasource dot com>
Subject: DBI::Sybase on NT
Date: Feb 15 2000 10:42PM

I'd like to be able to use DBI on NT to connect to Sybase and MS-SQL
(6.5 and 7).  I've tried using ODBC, but I can't figure out any way to
retrieve multiple results sets (i.e. from running a stored procedure).
Reading all the FAQs I could find (unfortunately, www.mbay.net seems to
be down this afternoon...) it looks like my only choices are to apply a
patch to any SQL 7 database I want to connect to (a patch that MS says
will not be included in any subsequent release) or use FreeTDS, which
does not appear to be supported on any non-Unix platform.  Anybody have
any advise?

--
David Good                                         David.Good@stratasource.com

                 This space intentionally left blank.