From: "Patrick S dot Leung" <pleung at easygroup dot com>
Subject: cannot insert test after new sybase install
Date: Feb 15 2000 5:24PM

Hi,

My production Sybase server is built from the very early download.  Due
to load issue I have build a new one, from one of the Redhat 5.2
application disk.  I have noticed that everything works except using
sybperl ct_send_data to insert/update text fields, and it doesn't insert
any more.  There is no error msg from Sybase nor the web server.  The
perl scripts were running of the original web server, as I have only
pointed the web server to the new database server.

I suspect the Sybase rpm is of different version, as there is a
difference in the language installation shell scripts.  Would that be
possible?  Also, would upgrade to sybperl 2.11 helps?

Thanks in advance.  Patrick