From: "Walter Kowash" <walter dot kowsh at prudential dot com>
Subject: Re: dbprocinfo method in MS SQL Server 7.0 DBLIB library
Date: Dec 6 2000 10:14PM

I got it to work.  My error is in referencing the structure.

     DBPROCINFO          test;     //  allocate a DBPROCINFO structure to
receive informataion from dbprocinfo method

          printf("The structure's size is: %d\n", sizeof(test));

          test.SizeOfStruct = sizeof(test);
          printf("The size of the test structure is: %d\n", test.SizeOfStruct);

          dbprocinfo(dbproc, &test);

          printf("The name of the server is: %s\n", test.ServerName);

Still have yet to figure out how to pass a pointer instead of the address of the
 structure to the dbprocinfo method.