From: tcammell at dataaction dot com dot au
Subject: bug in Sybase::Simple 0.51 ?
Date: Nov 28 2000 3:54AM

Michael,

In ArrayOfScalar:
    # fetch one row as an array
    while (my $d = $self->ct_fetch(1,1)) {
I think should be:
    while (my $d = $self->ct_fetch(0,1)) {

Terence Cammell

Data Action Pty Ltd.
Phone: +61 (08) 8201 1099
Fax: +61 (08) 8373 2410

Email: tcammell@dataaction.com.au

Disclaimer:
Confidentiality:
This message contains privileged and/or confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, re-transmit, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please delete the document and notify Data Action immediately.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Data Action.
Viruses:
Any loss/damage incurred by using this material is not the sender's responsibility. Data Actions' entire liability will be limited to resupplying the material. No warranty is made that this material is free from computer virus or any other defect.