From: tcammell at dataaction dot com dot au
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: sybperl 2.13
Date: Nov 27 2000 5:30AM

Michael,
I've found a workaround for the _DINFINITY problem by using static libs. It
makes CTlib.sl about 10 times bigger, but at least it works. Seems there is a
problem with the shared libs supplied by sybase.

In CTlib/Makefile and DBLib/Makefile I changed:
LDDLFLAGS = -L/opt/sybase/OCS-12_0/lib -b -s -a shared
LDDLFLAGS = -a archive_shared -L/opt/sybase/OCS-12_0/lib -b -s

Terence

Michael Peppler  on 22/11/2000 09:56:40

Please respond to SYBPERL-L@list.cren.net