From: Paul Cammidge <pc at pccc dot co dot za>
Subject: Sybperl & PerlModule's
Date: Oct 31 2000 8:49PM

Hi,

I hope someone can tell me that I am doing something stupid here...  I
have been using Sybperl for some time, and it works great.  It is working
from perl scripts, cgi scripts, cgi scripts with mod_perl, etc.

But now I tried to add it to a 'PerlModule', and apache wont even start.
No error messages - it actually thinks that it starts successfully, but it
doesnt.  The moment I add the 'use Sybase::DBlib' (or ctlib) to anything
defined as a PerlModule, httpd wont start.

I have the latest SybPerl version.  Anyone seen this, or got any ideas?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

paul