From: Roleigh Martin <rol at uhc dot com>
Subject: Sybase CTlib - Unable to find Official Manual/Ref Guides
Date: Oct 30 2000 6:40PM

Searching for Unix CT Lib manuals, reference guides (in pdf form) at
www.sybase.com is virtually impossible for a new searcher.  I could
find the ASE 12.0 manuals and Open Client manuals, but none of them
reference the CT Library manuals.

IE, this page is no use:
http://sybooks.sybase.com/asg1200e.html (I think)

Besides doing stuff in perl, we also use C.  We want to use CT-Lib
in C as well as Perl.

If anyone knows the official titles of the manuals we are looking for
or the URLs of where they can be found, I'd highly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Roleigh Martin

--
Roleigh Martin, Rt. MN012-N188       Opinions are mine not UHC  |
Software Engineer Consultant         AT&T voice:  (952) 992-4592|