From: Jamie Belanger <jamie_belanger at globalcrossing dot com>
Subject: RE: Help
Date: Jan 28 2000 3:00PM

There are a few manpages that might help you with C++ embedding. The
following are mentioned in the Programming Perl book from O'Reilly:

perlxstut(3) - a tutorial on the XS language (preprocessor that spits out
the glue routines you need to do the "impedance matching" between Perl and C
or C++).

others of interest: perlxs(3), perlguts(3), perlcall(3)

This particular mailing list is devoted to Sybperl, not perl overall
(although the two sometimes overlap). You may find other help at official
perl site:

http://www.perl.com

Jamie Belanger
Sys Admin, Global Crossing