From: stenijj at NU dot COM
Subject: Re: Met my MAKEer
Date: Jan 25 2000 4:00PM

Looks like it may be a gcc install problem.  'as' is the assembler, and on
my system it got installed in /usr/local/bin along with gcc.  I'd try to
find where 'as' is, and include it in your path.  If its not there, gcc may
not have been installed correctly.

John

mdickerson@btm.co.uk

01/25/2000 10:53 AM