From: "Colm O' Flaherty" <colm_o_flaherty at hotmail dot com>
Subject: Re: http server failure
Date: Jan 25 2000 8:38AM

David,

Assuming Sybase version 11.0.3 (not 11.9.2, in which case *some* of the
error codes have changed, u are getting the following Sybase errors in your
Perl scripts:

Msg 207: Invalid column name
Msg 102: Incorrect synatx near '%.*s'
Msg 31113: a user defined error: check with the dba.

I suggest u take a look at the SQL the perl scripts are using to access the
database: either there is a plain old typo in there, or maybe a table has
been renamed, or a column dropped or something???

Try running the scripts outside of the Web server, and grep the output for
"Msg",  "msg", "Error", "error".  It may be as a result of the specific
params passed in from the web server, so they may need to be looked at as
well.

Espero que esto se ayude un poco.

Colm