From: "David White" <dwhite at gr dot com>
Subject: RE: Another Sybperl install prob
Date: Jan 24 2000 8:44PM

Still having problems installing on linux  always fails in the same place.

I tried adding the env vars
I tried commenting out the static linking in the CONFIG file in sybperl
I tried adding -lcs    is it lc or lcs because lcs would not work

Could somebody walk me throught it?  I would reallllly apreciate it!!!

dwhite@gr.com