From: "Stern, Meir" <Meir dot Stern at gs dot com>
Subject: RE: stored procedure tutorial
Date: Sep 28 1999 10:46PM

Thanks  I got it to work.

Meir Stern
Dept: User Support Engineering
Tel: 71727
Email: meir.stern@ny.email.gs.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Stern, Meir [mailto:Meir.Stern@gs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 6:32 PM
To: SybPerl Discussion List

Dear sirs,

whats wrong with this statement $insert="INSERT INTO Description VALUES
$entryid[0],\"$FORM{'requiredproblem_des
c'}\",\"$FORM{'requiredtracker'}\",\"getdate()\"";

I keep on getting a error 102 syntax error near the value of $entryid[0]
what could be the problem it seems correct to me I tried it both with using
ct_sql and ct_execute

please help :)