From: "Stern, Meir" <Meir dot Stern at gs dot com>
Subject: RE: stored procedure tutorial
Date: Sep 28 1999 8:45PM

Hi,

This might be out of context for this discussion group however I would
really appreciate it if someone takes the time to answer this question.
I am trying to pass a parameter to  stored proc from my script to a text
datatype (I need the datatype to be over 255 char so that I can pass a
description over to the database)it seems that I cannot do that. Could
anybody give me a suggestion on how to get around this problem. I need to
have a description field which should be able to be queried and modified as
well. I Would like to thank you in advance for your kind help.

Meir Stern
Dept: User Support Engineering
Tel: 71727
Email: meir.stern@ny.email.gs.com