From: "Cull, Tim BGI SF" <Tim dot Cull at barclaysglobal dot com>
Subject: stored procedure tutorial
Date: Sep 28 1999 4:11PM

Can anyone point me to a really comprehensive tutorial about how to call a
stored procedure in sybperl?  Especially from the point of view of someone
who has never had occasion to use ct_lib in C and has no idea how it works?
I'd especially appreciate a start-to-finish example of calling a stored
procedure with more than one input parameter and at least one output
parameter and an explanation/listing of the meanings of the various constant
values in the calls to ct_param and ct_command.

thanks,

Tim

Tim Cull
Barclays Global Investors, San Francisco
US Applications
tim.cull@barclaysglobal.com
V 415.908.7177
F 415.597.2352

Everything here is only my personal opinion, not my employer's