From: Simon Haven <Simon dot Haven at wdr dot com>
Subject: Re: where does it come from? help please.
Date: Sep 27 1999 5:04PM

> But in this case, if some one has space(s) at the end in his/her password,
> it fails...

No it won't fail, it's doing exactly what rtrim() would do.
 /\s*$/ will find zero or more occurrences of whitespace before the end of line.
However, if I read my definition of "\s" right in the Camel book, it WILL remove the newline - which may not be a problem, but might be worth knowing.

Simon

> Murali

related financial instruments.