From: "Wechsler, Steven M" <WechslerSM at bernstein dot com>
Subject: RE: Linux interfacing MSSQL7
Date: Sep 23 1999 3:21PM

Just curious, Michael; I noticed in the release notes that you had made
changes to Sybase::DBlib to allow it to work with an unmodified (i.e. with
out the hot fix that Micro$oft released) SQL Server 7.0.  What did you
change?  Since MS released the fix, I had assumed that the problem was
theirs.

Regards,

Steve
--
Steve Wechsler/Senior DB Administrator/Sanford C. Bernstein & Co.
WechslerSM@bernstein.com