From: "Andhavarapu, Srinivas" <Srinivas dot Andhavarapu at fmr dot com>
Subject: Datetime data issue
Date: Sep 21 1999 6:48PM

Hi,
When I am retrieving a datetime data from Sybase 11, I am getting different
values with different Sybperl versions.
Here is an example of what is happening.

We have a development environment which has Sybase 11 with Perl 5.004_04 and
Sybperl 2.09
When I retrieve a datetime data, it returns in the format "Dec 21 1999
2:30:28:940PM"

The same thing when I try on our production server which has Sybase 11 with
Perl 5.005_03 and Sybperl 2.1
it returns in the format "Dec 21 1999 2:30PM"  It is truncating the seconds
and the milliseconds part of the data.

I need the seconds and milliseconds information.  Is there anyway to get
that info.  I did try with a convert function, but it did not seem to work.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Srinivas.