From: "Rich Moss" <rich at mossltd dot com>
Subject: RE: Chicago Sybase DBA Position
Date: Sep 15 1999 5:39PM

Hi Paul,

Thanks very much for you response.  I don't have a lot of additional
information to send.  It would be easier to discuss it over the phone.  I'm
not trying to be circumspect, I'm just trying to avoid writer's cramp.
Seriously, please call me and I'll give you all the details.  I will be
available after 2pm CST.  Thanks.

Rich Moss

Moss Search, Ltd.
(630) 271-0261 phone