From: "Rich Moss" <rich at mossltd dot com>
Subject: Chicago Sybase DBA Position
Date: Sep 13 1999 9:34PM

I represent a major hedge fund, located in Chicago, IL that is seeking two
Sybase DBAs.  This is an unusual position in that it requires a great deal
of scripting and development work in perl5 and sybperl.
Other than these skills we are looking for candidates who have Sybase
support DBA experience with installs, backups, data downloads and parsing,
as well as strong SQL skills.  The environment is
C++/Java/CORBA/TIBCO/Rational Rose/Sybase, and will soon be implementing
data mining (Powerstage).  We will re-imburse qualified candidates for
interview and relocation expenses.  These are direct hire positions.  Very
competitive compensation and benefits.  Interested parties please contact
our recruiter:

Rich Moss

Moss Search, Ltd.
(630) 271-0261 phone