From: kvk at hmco dot com
Subject: BCP Error
Date: Sep 8 1999 12:45PM

I inherited a bunch of programs that were originally written with Sybperl for Perl 4.  They all
do bcps using the bcp API.  I ran them under Perl5 sybperl and all work except one which yields
the following error-

Usage: Sybase::DBlib::bcp_collen(dbp, varlen, table_column) at /opt/perl5/lib/site_perl/auto/Sybase/Sybperl/bcp_colfmt.al line 18.

Any clue what to look for in the program?  I didn't write the stuff
and the people who did never ever heard of the KISS principal so the
logic is very hard to follow.  I checked out Sybperl.pm to see what's
up with bcp_collen and see that it is called from bcp_colfmt.  The program
calls bcp_colfmt, not bcp_collen directly.