From: "BAHRI, SOFIENNE" <sofienne dot bahri at bell dot ca>
Subject: Question!!!
Date: Sep 7 1999 2:46PM

Michael;

In the script that you have send to me , you ordered the table by
acount_number. what the script should do if the user wants to order by
bank name for exemple. The acount number will not be ordered and the
script "Next" will not work!

Sofienne

 Michael,

 > when I run the program that you have sent me, I always get more the
ten
 > 10
 > rows. and my MaxRows attribute is set to 10 and I get mostly all the
 > result set.??????

Which version of sybperl do you have?

There were some versions in which the MaxRows attribute didn't work
correctly for the ct_sql() call.

Alternatively, add:

        $dbh->ct_options(&CS_SET, &CS_OPT_ROWCOUNT, $maxrows,
                         &CS_INT_TYPE);

to set the rowcount.

 Sofienne Bahri                               Bell Canada

Directeur-CSR
 700,De la Gauchetière O., RC Mezz, Montréal (PQ) H3B-4L1
 Téléphone :+1 514 391 4114
 Pagette   :+1 514 801 2186
 Email :sofienne.bahri@ bell.ca