From: "BAHRI, SOFIENNE" <sofienne dot bahri at bell dot ca>
Subject: Re: QUESTION
Date: Sep 3 1999 3:09PM

hi,

I use a cursor because i want to minimize the overhead(ithink). Because
the user normally can get about 1200 records. with he the cursor i can
cash the records and minimize the time to wain for the browser to
display the records.
for the Next Buttom(java) to get the next pages i don't know  another
solution to handle this.

Any Help