From: "BAHRI, SOFIENNE" <sofienne dot bahri at bell dot ca>
Subject: QUESTION
Date: Sep 2 1999 6:58PM

Hi folks,

my question is when i dispaly a page containing 10 records. I have to
dispaly a Buttom named Next(to dispaly the next 10 records). But the
buttom is in javascript. how i can call again the query from a java
code.

!A part of my perl scrip
$dbh->ct_cursor(CS_CURSOR_CLOSE, undef, undef, CS_DEALLOC) == CS_SUCCEED
|| die;
$dbh->ct_send;
print
$q->button(-name=>'next',-value=>'Suivant',-onClick=>"&Next_page");
print $q->end_html;

      print "deuxieme set";
    Next_page;
    }#Fin  while ct_results

 Sofienne Bahri                               Bell Canada

Directeur-CSR
 700,De la Gauchetière O., RC Mezz, Montréal (PQ) H3B-4L1
 Téléphone :+1 514 391 4114
 Pagette   :+1 514 801 2186
 Email :sofienne.bahri@ bell.ca