From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Sybperl/DBD::Sybase bug database
Date: Sep 1 1999 3:39PM

I've got a small and fairly simple bug database that I use for sybperl
and DBD::Sybase bugs that are reported to me. I *try* to keep it up to
date, but it's not perfect... David Worenklein noticed a reference to
this database in the docs, and wondered if I could make it
available...

So here it is, at http://gw.peppler.org/cgi-bin/bug.cgi
Note that this runs over a K56 link, which I also use for work, so it
may very well feel rather slow at times. The source for the CGI script
is also available (http://gw.peppler.org/BugTrack/bug.pl) but keep in
mind that I threw this together in a couple of hours, and the database
schema is not something I'm particularily proud of...