From: "Ravipudi, Murali" <Murali dot Ravipudi at gs dot com>
Subject: RE: DBlib bcp in/out sample
Date: Aug 23 1999 6:49PM

Yes, I am already using it that way.

My code is like :

dblib : create temp table
dblib : call stored proc ( which fills this temp table)
system : bcp the data out from the temp table
dblib : clear the temptable ( not necessary, but in future there will be
more actions added after this. )

and I wanted to do the bcp also using dblib, rather than using the back
ticks.
In the above sequence, I am getting a  "Sybase error: Attempt to initiate a
new SQL Server operation with results pending." when the bcp is called.
that is why !! ?? !! ??

Murali