From: Fred Cathey <fcathey at advtech dot uswest dot com>
Subject: Re: Adding DBlib
Date: Aug 17 1999 8:08PM

The arrays that are returned from a query are different.  The original way I
could get a single entry from a database query into an array like @var and
access it by $var[0].  That doesn't work any more.  I figured it out though.  I
have to put the returned data into another variable ($var1=$var[0]) and then
access it by $var1[0].  If there is a slicker way to do it, I'd like to know.

Thanks

Fred