From: Adam dot Vile at barclayscapital dot com
Subject: RE: installing sybperl on solaris 2.6
Date: Aug 13 1999 3:50PM

Am I being silly....

I usually use dblib, but because I want access to table definitions through
ct_describe I need to use ctlib. However I can't change the database
context.... could someone help me with the equivalent of
dbuse($databasename) in CTlib... ?

sorry for being a CTLib neophyte..

Adam

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the Barclays Group unless otherwise
specifically stated.