From: Brad Morrison <brad at neosoft dot com>
Subject: RE: Sybperl error messages
Date: Aug 8 1999 6:05PM

At 12:49 PM 8/6/99 -0500, Robert Lang  wrote:
>I've been using [SybPerl] for about a
>year, with the exception of one heinous DBlib bug, it's been working well.

What was the bug?????  I inherited a SybPerl program a couple of months ago,
and I'm just getting the hang of it.  I don't quite understand the difference
(advantages, trade-offs) of DBlib vs. CTlib.

The app I inherited was working great, then suddenly I started getting "attempt
to issue another request with results pending" messages.  I've been dinking
with
(DBlib) dbsqlexec, trying dbsubmit(forgive my memory) and dbpoll, with mixed
success.  Hints, anyone?  Heck, I'll settle for a clue.
"Nothing succeeds like success."
Brad Morrison, brad@neosoft.com
"Press to test."
(click)