From: Oliver Scheit <oscheit at quoka dot com>
Subject: Re: only one record in table
Date: Aug 2 1999 1:31PM

First, let me say thank you.
I did have exactly 0 kb available, so
I altered the database. (changed it to 10 MB)
It works now.

Here's one thing, that I still don't understand:

I kept a sharp eye on the output of "sp_helpdb db2"
The free space never changes whenever I insert a row into other tables
located in db2.
It's just when I insert a row into the table "net_hw", the free space gets less.

What could make this table so different to other tables?

Regards,
Oliver Scheit