From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Pochet_Fr=E9d=E9ric?= <Frederic dot Pochet at cockerill-sambre dot com>
Subject: RE: only one record in table
Date: Aug 2 1999 12:49PM

You don't have any space available.

- One reason may be that your log is on the same device as your data (you
have the message data and log when you issue the command  'sp_helpdb db2' in
isql) and you don't put the 'trunc log on chkpoint' option on the db db2 and
you never truncate the log. If so, your space my be reclaim with the
following command: dump tran db2 with truncate_only.
- a secon reason: your data fills your data device. You have to define a new
one (disk init ...) and alter your database 'alter database db2 on
new_dev=' to add more space.

best regards

Frédéric POCHET

DBA DB Distribuées