From: "Lisa, Thomas P" <thomas dot p dot lisa at ssmb dot com>
Subject: RE: bcp and select, not the same time?
Date: Jul 30 1999 9:31PM

If you're bcping back into an existing table AND that table has
one or more indexes or triggers, the bcp will generate log entries.
Non-logged bcps ("fast bcp") require the absence of any indexes
and triggers. This is per the Sybase Adaptive Server Utility Programs
manual.

Tom Lisa
thomas.p.lisa@ssmb.com