From: "Andhavarapu, Srinivas" <Srinivas dot Andhavarapu at fmr dot com>
Subject: RE: cs_loc_drop error
Date: Jul 23 1999 4:27PM

Hi,
Even I am getting this error and when I posted the question to the group,
Micheal had given this reply.

Andhavarapu, Srinivas wrote:

> Hi,
> I am new to SybPerl.  I am getting an error as given below when I
> try to execute a script.
>
> cs_loc_drop(context, locale) failed during global destruction.
>
> This happens to scripts which have more than one connection open.
> I am getting this error once if I have 2 connections and twice when
> I have 3 connections.  To my understanding the error comes n-1 times
> where n being the number of connections.  I am not explicitly closing
> the connections.  Shoul I close the connections?

You've just uncovered a bug in the latest sybperl release. You can
safely
ignore this error for the moment, and I'll try to have a fix later this
week.

Michael

Thanks,

Srinivas Andhavarapu
FPI & BG - Technology
603-791-5702
1-800-SKY-PAGE or 1-800-759-8888 PIN 110-2071
srinivas.andhavarapu@fmr.com