From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: getting return messages
Date: Jul 21 1999 6:11PM

John_Erjavec@cargill.com writes:
 >      All-
 >
 >      OK.  I admit it.  My brain isn't functioning today.  How do you get
 >      the return messages from things like stored procs?  If I were to run
 >      'sp_setreplicate ', I get the return status of '0', but I
 >      don't get the message "The replication status for '
' is > currently false." How do I go about getting that information as > well. My guess is that the message is issued via a PRINT statement in the stored proc. To get it you need to setup a server callback (see ct_callback() and lib/ctutil.pl) Michael -- Michael Peppler -||- Data Migrations Inc. mpeppler@peppler.org -||- http://www.mbay.net/~mpeppler Int. Sybase User Group -||- http://www.isug.com Sybase on Linux mailing list: ase-linux-list@isug.com