From: bruno dot georges at barclayscapital dot com
Subject: RE: Sun IP Change Causing Problems with Sybperl
Date: Jul 19 1999 4:38PM

Have you tried to use isql with the same values from the same box?

Bruno

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the Barclays Group unless otherwise
specifically stated.