From: Monty Scroggins <Monty dot Scroggins at wcom dot com>
Subject: DB interface released
Date: Jul 16 1999 6:29PM

If anyone is interested,  I have ported my PerlTK database interface
"DBGUI"  to  use DBI/DBD, and have submitted the archive to CPAN.

ftp://ftp.ou.edu/mirrors/CPAN/authors/id/M/MS/MSCROGGIN/

The package can also be found at my homepage:
http://home.swbell.net/mscroggi/

The DBD/DBI version is 2.0.  All prior versions use SybPerl.

I use it every day and believe it to be very handy..

I only have access to a sybase database server, and I would be
very interested if anyone uses it for oracle etc...  I believe the
modifications to use the other DBD modules will be very minimal.

Monty

Monty Scroggins   Monty.Scroggins@wcom.com
MCI/WorldCom Telecommunications

"If you really want something in life you
have to work for it.  Now quiet, they're
about to announce the lottery numbers."..
- Homer Simpson