From: Thanasis Bothos <thanasis at uclink4 dot berkeley dot edu>
Subject: Re: How do I access multiple databases on multiple hosts
Date: Jul 14 1999 3:59PM

Kathy,
One solution would be to create proxy tables on your local Sybase server ,
each pointing to tables on the remote servers. Once you do that, you can
work with these tables as if they are local.
To accomplish this you need to CIS-enable your Sybase server; this is
actually a simple thing to do. Look up Component Integration Sevices at
Sybase's on-line docs, where you will find examples.
Hope this helps

Thanasis